Please excuse the cables. It’s a work in progress. Somethings I’m trying for the new setup:
- Vertical monitor. This was possible because of the new job. They sent a monitor and a MBP for me to do my work on, so I use the monitor vertical as a place to put Slack, email, and calendar when in 8-5 mode. When in non 8-5 mode, I use it for Messages, Discord, and Streaming things.
- Webcam as straight on cam. This will change but for now it has to do. I didn’t mount my ultra-wide since mounted it was too low, so now I can’t mount my camera behind it. I’m planning on getting a taller camera mount.
- Rodecaster off to my left but only brought into place when streaming/youtubing
- Video switcher away and not always accessible unless streaming also. It helps shift context if I have to bring it out. It also helps keep a bit of the desk space clear
- RGB around the desk - this is my favorite and purely just for fun That’s the basics of what’s new on my desk right now.